Clifton Centreville Animal Clinic
For over 30 years, Clifton Centreville Animal Clinic (CCAC) has served the Centreville area. We remain independently owned and committed to modern medicine with a common sense approach and a focus on individualized, compassionate care.
Our services include the following:
- Wellness care, including puppy and kitten vaccinations and lifelong care
- Acupuncture for long term care for chronic issues with acupuncture
- Nutritional consulting, for pets with allergies, weight problems, or other special dietary needs
- Senior pet healthcare and consultation specifically to keep older pets happy and active
- Dental care, as part of regular checkups and when cleanings are needed
- Online Pharmacy to manage prescriptions
- and a wide array of surgical services.
Call us for an appointment, 703-830-8844.
Founded in 1983 by Dr. Jamie Netschert, CCAC established a reputation for personal, excellent care. CCAC continues his focus on individualized medicine.
Since our founding, Washingtonian Magazine has named us as among "the best vets" in Northern Virginia and we've also been recognized in the client survey driven "Checkbook Magazine." We are very proud of this recognition, but nothing makes us happier than giving our patients the best care we can.